Changes in version 1.3.3 (October 30, 2022)
- Fixed issues when the device does not display values of sliders properly in Live 10 / Max 8 or later.
- The Scale Button is now labeled "Scale" instead of "S"
- Changed the comment of version info in the patch this time.
In this update, Max console displays a version warning message in Max 8 below but works properly in Live 9.7.7 / Max 6.1.7 or later.
Changes in version 1.3.2 (January 10, 2022)
- Fixed grammar mistakes in info view for text boxes.
Changes in version 1.3.1 (May 11, 2021)
- Fixed an issue when sliders before the position of loop start look dark and inactive.
- Fixed an issue when the values below sliders cannot display properly when the value is -100 or less.
Changes in version 1.3.0 (February 26, 2021)
- Now able to route from 'MIDI To'. (only for Live 11.0 or later) The modulation restarts when the device receives note on like hitting the Resync button.
- Fixed an issue when automation set to values might be cancelled by changing the loop position and slider values even those are different sliders from ones to automate.
- Fixed an issue when mapping parameter might not work with certain conditions.
- Changed the automation parameter list order. This change does not affect Live sets which use previous versions.
Changes in version 1.2.1 (December 13, 2020)
- Added Live standard loop selector which can adjust start position of the loop. Loop start/end position is also able to be automated.
The values of sliders before the loop start position only work when hitting Resync button.
- The phase of the master clock restarts by hitting Resync button thus the first frame modulates in proper duration.
Fixed an issue when automation set to values might be cancelled by changing the loop position and slider values even those are different sliders from ones to automate.
Not fixed in this version due to a mistake. So sorry for the inconvenience.